NOTE: This page is currently still under construction
Please note that all of our properties are individually owned and our office is the managing agent for these properties. Due to this some property owners may have different rules regarding the tariffs for their property, such as minimum and maximum nights.
- Generally we do not take bookings of less than 4 nights in off-season until 30 days from arrival date. This may vary however from property to property. (Also should you notice a gap in bookings we may be able to assist though so please call or email us).
- For some properties the rate may be based on a number of people, and can be more expensive if more than the base number of guests to cover extra electricity costs etc.
- Generally the nightly rate is cheaper the longer you stay.
- We cannot take bookings more than 12 months ahead.
- School holidays are generally 7 nights minimum bookings until 30 days out, and then they will open up to shorter bookings. Usually 2 nights minimum, however different owners of properties have set different rules for their bookings, so please keep this in mind
- Easter school holidays are usually 5 nights minimum bookings until 30 days out
- Caloundra Music Festival is usually 4 nights minimum bookings until 30 days out