- To view all our holiday properties go to the Accommodation tab at the top of the page and then down to Our Properties.
Choose the holiday home or apartment that suits you best and simply click on the “Book Now” button. You can search by date, property type, area, price or number of bedrooms, bathrooms or any combination of any of these, or can of course browse through all of the properties.
- It’s a good idea to choose a couple more properties in your preferred order in case your first choice is actually unavailable when you make your booking.
There is now an availability calendar on each property listing, however this is only updated twice a day so it is not totally live, and whilst it is up to date within a matter of hours, other bookings might be taken from other sources in between time.
- You can book on-line directly on our website. The on-line booking system is quite easy to use. It will require you to fill in all your details, plus credit card details, (which are held in a totally secure credit card section within our program). The booking system will assume you are paying 50% deposit. For off-season bookings only 25% deposit is required, so if you would like us to only take an initial deposit, please note that in the comments section of the on-line booking form. (In this comments section, if you are a Frequent Stayer please include your Frequent Stayer membership number here too). NB. At the bottom of the booking form, it says to hit the ‘submit’ button, – this is the “SecureBookIt” button. (Any other questions you may have also can be put in the ‘comments’ box and we’ll email you a reply). Or
Email us on email@example.com or directly from the “Make an Enquiry” button on the property listing on the website or
Phone our friendly staff at the office during business hours, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. AESDT Monday to Friday, or 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturdays, on freecall 1800 817 346 or 07 5491 5444, (+61 7 5491 5444 outside of Australia) to check availability, and we will be happy to assist you to book your holiday over the phone.
Just give us a call or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like our free accommodation booklet and price list posted to you to browse through before making your decision.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not charge any ‘booking fees’.
- We will book you in and request a deposit to be paid, usually within 7 days, however if the booking is less than a month away the deposit will need to be paid immediately. The deposit amount is approx. 25% for bookings in the off-season periods. For school holiday bookings a further deposit is required by three months prior to your arrival, to bring your deposit up to 50% of the booking amount. The balance is due on or before arrival, and for school holidays we will require payment in full at least 7 days prior to your arrival date.
Deposits can be made over the phone with your credit card, a cheque or Money Order can be posted, or you can pay by Internet bank transfer, or at any branch of the Commonwealth Bank throughout Australia. Please note that credit card payments do incur a surcharge of 0.88% for Visa or Mastercard or American Express.
• Free Phone: 1800 817 346
• Phone: 07 5491 5444
• Phone outside Australia: +61 7 5491 5444
• Fax: +61 7 5492 5949
• Email: email@example.com
• Mail: Caloundra Holiday Centre, 1/78 Bulcock Street Caloundra, Qld., 4551
- About Us
- Landlord Info